Required SkillsACCA Accounts Attention to Detail Bank Reconciliation Microsoft Office Suite Self-motivation Teamwork VAT
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting clients in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records;
- Responsible for the supervision and review of the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and bank processes;
- Being responsible for the end of month routines, including accruals and pre-payments, leading up to the preparation of monthly and/or quarterly trial balances, management accounts and associated reports as required;
- Preparing VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Preparing monthly payroll;
- Producing ad-hoc reports, such as cashflows, forecasts, internal audits etc;
- Looking at current processes and coming up with suggestions for improvement in order to increase team efficiency;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
- Assisting in ad hoc projects and any other duties assigned by superiors.
- At least 2 years of accounting experience;
- Fully ACCA qualified;
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- A can do attitude;
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- A proven track record in managing deadlines.