Client Accounts Officer
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Payroll Reconciliation Self-motivation VAT
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking on responsibility for client requests related to accounting and other back-office requirements of a portfolio of clients (This will be done over time);
- Preparation of VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Preparing client creditors’ reconciliations;
- Preparing management accounts through Sage and MS Excel;
- Assisting with the provision of payroll services;
- Liaising with auditors and ensuring reporting deadlines are met;
- Assisting with the billing of corporate clients;
- Assisting the legal-corporate team with the onboarding of new clients and incorporations.
- In the initial stages of the ACCA qualification, or similar. Candidates willing to enroll for an ACCA/ AAT qualification or similar will also be considered;
- Possess experience in a Corporate Services Provider setup and/ or exposure to client accounting/ external auditing will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word is required;
- Be flexible;
- Be proactive.