Required SkillsAccounts Analytical English KYC Self-awareness Self-motivation TAX Teamwork VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in accounting and education, specialising in international tax.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing services to clients. Under the supervision and with guidance from your colleagues, this would include all aspects of client accounting, assisting with tax, VAT and compliance, company secretarial and general client management;
- Assisting with bank opening procedures in particular coordinating the collection of due diligence documentation and assisting with KYC exercises;
- Assisting with company formation and administration both in Malta and also where necessary in other countries (mainly through our partners in those countries);
- Assisting with invoicing and drafting of fee estimates, quotes, proposals to potential and existing clients;
- Following up on leads;
- General duties as may be required.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, preferably within an accounting or audit firm;
- At least 3 years of experience working within the accounting industry in Malta;
- Experience working in International Corporate Taxation or European VAT would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of foreign languages such as; Italian, German, French or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good analytical skills;
- Experience using at least one accounting program;
- Knowledge of Xero or Quickbooks would be considered favourably.