Client Manager – Italian Accountant
Required SkillsAccount Management Analytical Client Networking Compliance English International Taxation Invoicing Italian KYC Microsoft Office QuickBooks Teamwork VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in accounting and education, specialising in international tax.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the partner in charge of the Italian office;
- Assist in the formation and maintenance of both Maltese and Italian entities, arranging legal, accounting and tax advice;
- Manage an expanding portfolio of international clients;
- Deliver accurate management accounts, annual accounts, tax returns as well as assisting clients with the preparation and filling of the VAT returns;
- Assist with bank opening procedures in particular coordinating the collection of due diligence documentation and assisting with KYC exercises;
- Assist with company formation and administration both in Malta and also where necessary in other countries (mainly through our partners in those countries);
- Assist with invoicing and drafting of fee estimates, quotes, proposals to potential and existing clients;
- Following up on leads;
- General duties as may be required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting in Italy, preferably within an accounting or audit firm;
- Experience in working in areas such as international corporate taxation or European VAT would be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English and Italian, another language as German, French or Spanish would be an asset;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools;
- Knowledge of Xero or Quickbooks accounting software would be favorably considered.
- Have good analytical skills;
- Be able to think logically;
- Find practical solutions to challenging tasks;
- Have a strong personal drive and a competitive spirit;
- Enjoy building and developing relationships and working in a dynamic team.