Client Relationship Officer
Required SkillsClient Networking Client Relations Meeting Planning Oral Communication Payments Rapport Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving, reviewing and processing client instructions daily;
- Organizing the accounting, administration and timely filing of the Company's client accounts and tax returns;
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client instructions relating to contracts, agreements, resolutions, POAs and other ad-hoc documents as may be requested or otherwise required, are processed correctly and promptly;
- Processing bank instructions, including daily payments;
- Liaising with clients, client representatives, client employees including crew, as well as suppliers and other external support persons including yacht managers, aircraft operators, professional advisors;
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client entities and their business, be it leasing, chartering or merely holding;
- Undertake basic client book-keeping;
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client duties, including promoting and following up on client meetings, team meetings, preparation of various documents, review of work including filing, timesheets, etc;
- Assisting with all banking processes including the opening, closing, and operation of client bank accounts, and obtaining credit cards;
- Any other activities that may occur in this sector.
- At minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Strong communication skills;
- An exceptional eye for detail;
- Team player and customer oriented;
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.