ComeOn CRM Content Executive (Danish Speaking)
Do you speak & write in a catchy way in Danish? Do you have a flair for marketing, a passion for casino/sports and want to work in an international dynamic team? Then this is the role for you where you will be part of the team responsible for planning, creating and executing campaigns!
You will in this role create and publish fun, engaging copy that is according to brand guidelines with a local twist. The copy is used for campaign communications and onsite content to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in our promotions.
Coordinating tasks between people and departments is also an important part of this role to ensure timely and efficient execution of needed updates. Your role is to make updates on the site to reflect current promotions, casino games and sports events that are taking place and to ensure players can find correct information for the best possible user experience!
Being an excellent & enthusiastic communicator (both verbally & in writing), it is easy for you to liaise with the campaign team, internal product teams and country teams. Keeping the content local and in tune with what is happening in Sweden will be key to make sure that our customers feel connected with ComeOn!
Updates content on the site to keep it fresh and up-to-date – 25%
- On both mobile and desktop sites for all supported markets
- Uploads and publishes images and creates text keys to update written content
- Performs site checks and makes corrections
- Suggests improvements to our backend systems
Translates and writes copy for newsletters, campaign landing pages, site content and other communications, to promote campaigns and new features to our players – 35%
- Creates content in native language for global campaigns
- Creates content in native language for local campaigns together with Country Managers
- Creates content/translates any site related content such as game descriptions, site banners, terms and conditions
Creating campaign items and landing pages for promotions – 25%
- Uses third-party provider platforms (such as WordPress) and other systems to create specific campaign pages
- Setting up and publishing banners on the site for promotional purposes.
Participates in campaign planning to ensure consistency and accuracy – 10%
- Performs checks on campaign communications, suggests and implements corrections and highlights any inconsistencies
Coordinating translations within the team and other brands – 5%
- Preparing translation requests and setting deadlines within the team
- Coordinating tasks related to software releases, terms & conditions and license information updates etc to all relevant people in the company
- Follows up on tasks to make sure they have been completed
- Fluency in verbal and written Danish. Being able to easily adapt to the ComeOn! style of writing and the tone of voice we use in the Danish market.
- Through your positive & proactive attitude you have the ability to interact & cooperate with everyone in the company. You are the kind of person who enjoys teamwork & likes to participate in team events. Your strong organisational & coordination skills are up there alongside your time management skills as there will be a lot going on at one time!
- Displaying a can-do attitude even in demanding situations and an ability to solve problems under pressure is essential as there will be lots of multi-tasking and, sometimes, things don’t always go to plan so you will need think fast & adapt as needed.
Nice to haves..
- Experience working with iGaming Passion and good knowledge of sports and casino or at least are keen to learn about both products. General knowledge of both will definitely be an advantage in this role!
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we’ve got:
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Friday drinks provided
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- and more…
These benefits are subject to change & may be restricted by Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.