Required SkillsAML CFT Client Networking Compliance Confidence English Sales Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling both international clients operating in a wide range of industries and the internal compliance function;
- Be in charge of selling and provision of compliance services to third parties while also assisting the internal compliance function of the organisation that includes a licensed Trust company as well as regulated Corporate Service provider;
- Reviewing customer files and updating of information;
- Assisting with the periodical reporting to competent authorities;
- Offer when necessary AML and CFT training to colleagues and our clients.
- Holding at least the First Degree level of education;
- Experience within AML / CFT as well as regulatory compliance;
- Previous experience in compliance and client facing work will be considered an asset though training will be given.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames;
- Interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organised and detail-oriented.