Required SkillsAML CFT Client Networking Client Relations Compliance Confidence English Sales Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle both international clients operating in a wide range of industries and the internal compliance function;
- Be in charge of selling and provision of compliance services to third parties while also assisting the internal compliance function of the organisation that includes a licensed Trust company as well as regulated Corporate Service provider;
- Review customer files and updating of information;
- Assist with the periodical reporting to competent authorities;
- Offer AML and CFT training to colleagues and our clients when necessary.
- Hold a First Degree level of education and/or be a fully qualified lawyer;
- Legal background with experience within AML / CFT as well as regulatory compliance;
- Previous experience in compliance and client facing work will be considered an asset;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated individual with an outgoing personality;
- Be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames;
- Interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organised and detail-oriented.