We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
The role of the compliance manager is to be the main stakeholder in the upkeep of current licenses and the obtainment of new ones. The compliance manager will be in charge of regulatory-related tasks and will be supporting the compliance team by coordinating tasks for the team, providing constructive feedback, drawing up reports, and putting forward initiatives to help the team optimise its role within the business.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Support the team with their daily tasks by sharing knowledge, providing insight, and giving feedback
- Carry out regulatory-related tasks in relation to new markets and to currently-licensed markets
- Draft reports to be able to record and update the executive management on the tasks and the progress of the compliance team
- Manage the policy index by proposing updates to policies and procedures, and by drafting board resolutions
- Liaise with regulators via email and/or via a formal communication
- Review and prepare terms and conditions
- Assist with employee training
- Support the head of compliance where required.
- 2 years experience in the online gaming industry in a compliance role or in a role that continuously deals with gaming-related legislation
- Graduated in law or related degree, or has obtained a legal background through work experience
- Has excellent skills in written and spoken English. Knowledge of German, Danish, or Dutch will be considered an asset.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Proactive and organised
- Team-oriented and willing to go the extra mile
- Clear Communicator
- Highly diplomatic and able to support and empower colleagues
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adopted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our award!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!