Required SkillsAdvisory AML Communication Compliance Customer Needs Driving Licence Organizational Training Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Help clients develop an understanding of operational processes and controls, and support in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating compliance-related risks;
- Carry out compliance-related audits and / or assessments;
- Assist clients with compliance related queries;
- Assist clients with dealing with regulators;
- Deliver training and awareness sessions;
- Assist in the drafting of relevant policies and procedures.
- Holding a University degree or equivalent in a business, legal or compliance discipline;
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in a compliance role;
- Have a clear understanding of AML and all the compliance related laws and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Have a passion for compliance;
- Possess an understanding of regulatory compliance, investigations and audits;
- Feel comfortable presenting to and dealing with all levels of staff;
- Have the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects;
- Possess the propensity and willingness to take a proactive approach with minimal supervision;
- Are self-motivated, driven to excellence and have a keen eye for detail;
- Have the willingness to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies;
- Holding a driving license and own means of transport, will be an asset.