Construction Project Manager
Required SkillsBudgeting Civil Engineering Communication Design Driving Licence Leadership Oral Communication Organisational Planning Project Management Report Writing Supervising Teamwork
Our client is a well-established group of companies with a main focus on construction and product manufacturing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Organise and facilitate the complete construction process from planning through to delivery;
- Execute all pre-construction, construction, quality control, and post construction responsibilities;
- Control construction budget and ensure adherence to financial plans;
- Ensure conformity to building plans and design layouts while maintaining safe and productive construction sites;
- Supervise the completion of projects sites;
- Supervise all construction activities at project sites;
- Ensure occupational health and safety regulations are being comply with;
- Delegate building tasks and construction responsibilities as necessary;
- Manage an on-site workforce of employees and contractors, and oversee their performance;
- Manage on-site resources such as people, construction materials, tools, equipment and machinery;
- Create status reports.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and/or a Diploma in Project Management & Planning;
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience is required;
- Hold a clean Driving Licence.
- Be a team player;
- Have organisational and planning skills;
- Have effective communication skills (written, verbal, and listening);
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Have budget management skills.