Content Coordinator - Zecure Gaming
Are you passionate about working with Content to drive an excellent customer experience? An exciting and crucial role has now emerged, and we are on the hunt for a talented Content Coordinator to join the team!
As a Content Coordinator working within the Branding and Creative Team, you will be part of a collaborative communications team where we create and publish content across multiple channels, including websites, newsletters, and social media. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on different sites operated by Zecure, becoming the main point of contact for the translations and content execution .
Reporting into the Senior Content Coordinator, you will be working with our Content Team to ensure all copy is prepared, translated, updated and verified prior to the launch of campaigns or site updates. You will be required to coordinate and gather all copy needed from various content contributors, sending for translation and delivering in a timely manner.
In this role you should be passionate about quality content and customer engagement. You will work closely with the Marketing, CRM, Casino and Sportsbook teams, developing and optimizing content production.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
A taster of what you'll be doing:
- Work alongside our Senior Content Coordinator and English Content Writer to coordinate all translations needed for new markets, on-site and off-site campaigns, marketing and the launch of new product features.
- Organize files and manage pre-translation file preparation.
- Reviewing translated content, ensuring translators are adhering to internal brand guidelines, regulatory standards and best practices.
- Communicate with campaign owners and other stakeholders on the status of work.
- Work alongside the Content Coordinator to ensure that all content is uploaded in a timely manner and displayed correctly on site.
- Coordinate proofreading with different stakeholders, securing necessary approvals.
- Creating and tracking timelines, adhering to deadlines across multiple projects in parallel.
- Keep the project status and documentation updated.
- Support our Content Coordinator, learning our Content Management Systems to assist with content execution when required.
- Identify and support improvements to processes or tools where needed.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in the iGaming industry and/or content related role.
- An understanding of CRM promotions.
- Someone with experience working with Jira, HTML, and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in using Smartling would be considered a plus.
- A good knowledge of different jurisdictions will be considered an asset.
- Someone with ability to see the big picture while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Willing to work on repetitive tasks.
- Very structured approach to work: ability to prioritise adhoc tasks, following up on pending translations and deliver on deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively across different teams.
- Good project management skills
- Someone that is fluent in spoken and written English.
- If you are a native speaker of one of the following languages: Norwegian, Finnish, German, Spanish, Serbian or Polish.
- Ability to support our English Content Writer, writing original English content for on-site and off-site campaigns when required.