Content Writer (Swedish Market)
Required SkillsContent Writing English Multi-Tasking Online Gaming Organisational and Time Management Self-motivation SEO Social Media Swedish Writing
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce high quality content and incorporate SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices;
- Contribute to and lead the writing content on social media, reviews, news posts, newsletters etc.;
- Edit, proof-read and publish the content;
- Be in charge of developing an editorial calendar;
- Manage web publications by continuous improvement of its style, content and layout.
- Have at least one year of experience in Content;
- Previous experience in iGaming is highly desirable;
- Have good knowledge of SEO;
- Must be fluent in English and Swedish, both verbal and written.
- Be creative and analytical;
- An excellent team player with strong work ethic;
- Able to adapt easily in an environment that is constantly shifting;
- Be passionate and self-motivated;
- Have the ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Be able to work on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement.