Corporate Administrative and Billing Junior Executive
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication English Interpersonal Invoicing Microsoft Office Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Issuing of invoices, credit notes and statements on a regular basis;
- Setting up and maintaining customer files as required;
- Preparing of reports and assisting with any financial reports that may be required;
- Handling requests and queries which may arise from clients and/or internal staff members;
- Checking credit records and tracing missing debtors;
- Following up on debtors within the timeframe stipulated in the company policy;
- Taking on additional credit control measures when debtors are not responsive;
- Liaising with Partners and client-facing employees to ensure that time is billed in a timely manner;
- Ensuring compliance with the office billing and credit control policies;
- Reporting collections and outstanding balances to the Head of Finance on a monthly basis;
- Coordinating billing and credit control related inquiries and make sure that they are tackled by the team in a timely manner;
- Amend entries on the system prior to issuing invoices;
- Coordinating all updates in the accounting/billing systems;
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Holding at least ‘A’ level standard of education;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment.
- Experience in an accounting position will be considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within tight time frames;
- A flexible approach to work;
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and ready to learn company-specific software if required.