Corporate Administrator (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Audit Bachelors Degree in Law Communication Due Diligence Maltese Microsoft Office Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of know your client procedures.
- Qualified lawyer will be given preference;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organization and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike;
- Ability to work in a team with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a – high standard and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Whilst prior experience in a similar position is required, on the job training will be provided to persons with the right skills and attitude;
- A good understanding of Maltese company law;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Maltese language will be considered an asset.
- An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate;
- Training will be provided on an ongoing basis;
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independent.