Corporate Administrator (Part-Time)
Required SkillsAdministration Corporate Services Customer Requirements English Maltese Organisational and Time Management TAX VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm that offers corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Incorporate and maintain companies, including annual corporate compliance, corporate changes, and resolutions as well bank and VAT related documents;
- Handle day to day requests by clients in a timely and concise manner;
- Interact with individuals at different levels including staff, managers, executives, and clients;
- Liaise with various external stakeholders including the Registry of Companies, Tax and Vat Departments as well as banks.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a corporate administration role in a service focused industry;
- Have excellent command of the English language.
- Have excellent organisational, management and time-management skills;
- Be a team player and be able to work to tight deadlines;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be flexible and have a can-do attitude.