Corporate Customer Relations Executive
Required SkillsBanking Client Networking Client Relations Customer Needs Customer Requirements Customer Service KYC Regulatory Risk analysis Risk Assessment
Our client is a bank offering local and international corporate accounts and corporate lending for various sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the primary point of contact for corporate clients;
- Develop business relationships and maintain important revenue-generating client relationships;
- Assess risks for both clients and the bank;
- Develop and adopt a client relationship strategy;
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell relevant banking products and services;
- Liaise with the representatives of corporate clients via emails, phone, and face-to-face;
- Take lead of meetings with clients as and when needed;
- Assist in driving the bank to meet its profitability and growth objectives;
- Initiate communications with new leads to develop and enhance client relationships;
- Offer excellent client-centric customer service;
- Assist new clients throughout their onboarding process which includes KYC and completing the necessary forms to open a new bank account;
- Liaise with the compliance and risk departments to facilitate the swift onboarding of clients;
- Adhere to strict local regulations and bank guidelines;
- Act as a brand ambassador during conferences, seminars, and meetings.
- Poses at least 2 years of experience working in a similar position;
- Hold a relevant qualification in a relevant sector such as: Business, Banking, Risk or Economics;
- A degree will be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks of Credit Institutions will be considered as an asset.
- Able to work well with independently and within a team;
- Able to prioritize workload and coordinate tasks with other departments;
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Able to keep and set deadlines;
- Attentive to detail;
- Poses a high-level work-ethic and professional integrity;
- Have excellent communication skills.