Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Compliance Documentation Microsoft Office Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a boutique international tax and law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting clients in all aspects of Corporate Governance and Administration including submissions to the Registrar of Companies;
- Drafting and reviewing of Legal and Corporate Documents, Resolutions, PoAs and various types of agreements and civil contracts;
- Assisting with issues relating to Immigration Law and Compliance procedures and requirements;
- Liaising with clients, professional advisors and regulatory bodies;
- Assisting clients in company incorporation and maintenance, company structuring and restructuring;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions on queries.
- Fully qualified and warranted under Maltese Law;
- 3-5 years’ experience working in corporate law, international taxation, or international business is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, other languages are considered an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to perform diligently under pressure;
- Independence, accuracy and motivation.