Required SkillsAML Analytical Communication Compliance Consultancy Customer Service Data Protection Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the unit and contribute towards the growth of this activity;
- Advise clients and assist the team on a wide range of transactional work having both domestic and international dimensions;
- Act as a central point of contact for correspondence with clients, notaries, external advisors, banks, regulatory and governmental organizations and other relevant parties;
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties;
- Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in a similar environment;
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent technical ability;
- Strong analytical skills;
- The ability to work on own initiative and equally comfortable to work in a team;
- The resourcefulness to handle high profile clients and transactions.