Corporate Services Administrator
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Compliance Customer Service English Organisational and Time Management Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Data input and maintenance?of updated information?on our IT systems;
- Organisation of?physical and electronic files;
- Scanning, filing, handling mail and couriers;
- Drafting documents for review;
- Liaison with government agencies, banks etc;
- Support the Client Services Officers;
- Assist with administration requirements within the department.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in the English language;
- A minimum of 'A' level standard of education;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in a Compliance and/or Corporate Services environment will be considered an asset but training will be provided.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information;
- A team player;
- Highly organised and motivated;
- Ability to work independently and to ensure commitment across the various lines of business.