Corporate Services Executive
Required SkillsAccuracy Attention to Detail Calling Clients Client Networking Client Relations Communication Computer English Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a boutique corporate services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle company incorporation;
- Client on-boarding;
- Manage a small portfolio of client-owned entities and handle client requests, such as the opening of bank accounts, in a timely manner;
- Update client company records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Draft and/or review contracts and board of director resolutions for client-owned companies;
- Deal with, including preparation and submission of, statutory filings (MBR etc.) and other organisational matters;
- Communicate with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities;
- Perform general company administration duties on a client-by-client basis.
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of experience working in the corporate services industry;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Having relevant qualifications would also be considered a plus.
- The ideal candidate would have a positive mindset and would be highly motivated;
- Having a can-so attitude is a must.