Corporate Services Officer
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Compliance KYC Organizational
Our client is a leading corporate, tax and business advisory firm well established in the local market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Senior Manager;
- Providing various services to private clients;
- Handling client communications;
- Ensuring all relevant companies are in compliance with all current laws and regulations;
- Constant liaising with MBR and other relevant authorities;
- Handling company incorporation including client on-boarding;
- Reviewing and/or drafting of contracts and resolutions;
- Opening bank accounts;
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the companies.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- A good understanding of Maltese company law;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements;
- Deliver tasks with high attention to detail.