Corporate Services Officer
Required SkillsAnswering Telephones Attention to Detail English Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Administering an international client portfolio which includes complex structures;
- Managing the set up and day-to-day administration of companies and trusts while ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as relevant laws in force;
- Ensuring the correct maintenance of client database, spreadsheets, and client folders;
- Providing clients with ongoing support;
- Review client files and ensure that all companies/Trusts are maintained in compliance with local laws and regulations on an ongoing basis;
- Undergoing regular independent review of client portfolio and updating of client’s status, providing of suggestions for any further services required;
- Drafting of documents for more complex corporate processes / urgent client requests;
- Delegating & reviewing of work prepared by junior staff;
- Assisting junior staff with technicalities of corporate process and identifying required changes;
- Assisting with organizing of training and guidance to other team members;
- Liaising with Internal Departments;
- Liaising with external collaborators such as Directors, Accountants, Auditors;
- Coordinating and/or owning ad hoc projects;
- Providing support to team members and Senior Management as required.
- Previous experience working in a corporate services environment is a must;
- Qualifications related to corporate services will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suit will be considered an asset.
- A good multi-tasker.