Corporate Travel Consultant (Night Shift)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Consultancy Multi-Tasking Oral Communication Problem Solving Relationships Report Writing Reporting Sales Target Setting
Our client is a boutique travel agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Process flights, hotels and car rental bookings via telephone and/or e-mail in an efficient and timely manner;
- Stay informed of all airline rules, regulations, and current affairs and communicate information accurately and appropriately;
- Maintain and assist with statistical and financial records;
- Provide sales reports to management;
- Exceed sales targets and profit goals;
- Support 24/7 environment.
- Have 2-3 years of previous experience as a consultant in a business travel environment with an emphasis on business account sales;
- Have in-depth IATA knowledge, including the use of a Central Reservation System: Amadeus;
- Previous experience with complex ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- Ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients;
- Strong written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently.