Required SkillsAttention to Detail CMS Communication Content Writing Copywriting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Educational Institute.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Write engaging, branded email marketing communications and campaigns on a daily basis;
- Create social media content for Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin including paid ad campaigns;
- Contribute to editorial calendars for content, email marketing and social media;
- Source and execute dynamic, industry-leading events and info sessions;
- Inspire, build, and maintain a community: attracting and nurturing leads;
- Growth hacking and developing partnerships with relevant local groups, associations and more;
- Source and interview alumni and editing transcripts for sponsored content, profiles and testimonials;
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, performance and competitive intelligence analysis;
- Work with brand, sales, academic, operations and technology teams to drive growth for the business.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- A passion for all things involving writing and crafting powerful words;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An appreciation for the small detail;
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated with a fun personality;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to reframe challenges as opportunities;
- Excellent organisational skills.