Credit Controller (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication Due Diligence English Maltese Microsoft Office Reconciliation Reporting
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate with other departments within the organisation such as Front Office, Reservations, Billing and Sales and Marketing;
- Collecting pending payments, chasing debtors and ensuring timely payments;
- Debtor chasing and communications;
- Handling queries made by credit clients, including checking billing with contract terms;
- Submission of periodic debtor statements;
- Periodic debtor reporting;
- Debtor reconciliations;
- Updating of debtor profiles;
- Ensuring that properly filled credit application forms are obtained from prospective clients in every circumstance;
- Undertaking the necessary background checks and due diligence on prospective clients before credit approval;
- Other tasks are given by the Financial Controller, depending on the business’s needs.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Advanced level of education in Accounting;
- A qualification from a Credit Management Institution will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Maltese;
- Strong communication skills, be outgoing and polite yet assertive;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (essential) and Opera (advantageous);
- Accuracy and ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.