CRM Campaign Executive
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
We are looking for someone with attention to detail and punctuality to join us as our CRM Campaign Executive.
In our Campaign Execution team, we are looking for someone who has a good understanding of back end systems and who has worked in online gaming in Operations, Customer Service, Payments, CRM or any other similar area.
You already have a good understanding of campaigns, and you also have an interest in the intricate details and the technical side of how campaigns work. The role will mainly revolve around the setting up of bonuses and other customer reward driven campaigns for Casino, Live Casino and Sports. The campaigns you create will be targeted towards customers in multiple markets and across brands, aimed at increasing the activation, loyalty and retention rates of our customers. Working towards set targets and deadlines as part of a team is essential to the role.
To start with you will learn the essentials to creating a campaign over the first few months. As you become an expert in the area, it is expected that you use this knowledge to assist with the updating of flows and practices to improve efficiency.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever-changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant, and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems.
- Implements targeted marketing campaigns according to briefs, aimed at increasing the customer activation, conversion and retention
- Manages the technical side of campaign setups (such as setting up bonuses, free spins, segmenting customer groups and crediting other customer rewards)
Third party relations
- Manages all this through our and our partner backend systems (such as Microgaming Quickfire iQ, Yggdrasil Gaming, Play’n GO and SBTech)
- Strong Excel skills.
- Assists with the testing of new providers and features as these are introduced to the backend system.
Coordination with campaign team
- Works closely with the CRM team and other units within the team to ensure campaigns are coordinated and delivered accurately
- Works towards set targets and deadlines
- Improves the work flows and suggest improvements
- 2+ years of experience in iGaming
- Wanting to join the team responsible for the creation of the campaigns run across our sites.
- Creating bonuses, free spins and free bets, among others, as well as assisting the segmentation of customer target groups will be part of your normal day-to-day activities,
- Managing via tools such as Google Drive, our backend systems and those of our partners.
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Extremely focused and punctual even when faced with tight deadlines and busy days.
- Sharing your knowledge and insight is something you already do, so doing more of that in this team is also expected.
- Proactive and taking initiative on one hand and are excited by the prospect of learning from those around you on the other.
- Being a team player; listening, understanding and communicating efficiently with your closest colleagues as well as other teams internally.
- Being target-driven and results-focused are characteristics that you can relate to.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remotely from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adopted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!