CRM Executive (Finnish Speaker)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
This is a key role within the Finland Country CRM team where the Executive is responsible for the day-to-day execution of operational tasks as planned and agreed together with the CRM Manager, according to the brand vision and strategy. You will also be assisting the Brand Manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as following up on campaign results
As a real doer, in this role you will be writing copy, requesting translations (if required) and creatives, ensuring the content of the market’s sites are up-to-date as well as executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push).
Following the brand values, tone of voice and long-term strategy in all communication is of the essence in this role.
- Assisting the CRM manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as following up on results independently and together with BI team.
- Coordinating campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines.
- Creating and publishing engaging copy according to the brand’s tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in promotions.
- Updating content such as text and resources on the brand site.
- Using internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign-specific pages and promotions. Ensures correct groups/segments/offers are used, that correct sections of the website are updated and that items are published/unpublished as per plans.
- Managing and executing the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns.
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Assisting in the planning of upcoming campaigns.
- Establishing solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy.
- Finnish speaker to native level
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Marketing mindset and analytical traits
- Methodical and structured
- Social and loves working in a multi-cultural environment
- Likes sports, casino, poker or other type of games
- Experience in the gaming industry is good, but not a must.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remotely from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!