CRM Executive - Swedish speaking
We are looking for you to join us in our ComeOn CRM team to be responsible for our Swedish speaking CRM!
This is a key role within the Sweden Country CRM team where the CRM Executive is responsible for the day to day execution of operational tasks as planned and agreed together with the CRM Manager, according to the brand vision and strategy. You will also be assisting the CRM Manager with creating and executing the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as follow up on campaign results.
As a real doer and a go getter you will be writing copy, requesting translations and creatives (if required), ensuring the content of the markets sites are up-to-date as well as executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push).
You will make sure to follow the brand values, tone of voice and long term strategy in all communications.
To really succeed in this role means playing your part in a team that grows the brands you are involved with and hitting the targets set by the business.
What will you get up to day to day?
Below is just a taste of some of the tasks you will be responsible for…
- Assist the CRM Manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as follow up on results independently and together with BI-team.
- Coordinate campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines.
- Create and publish engaging copy according to the brands tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc.) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in promotions.
- Update content such as text and resources on the brands sites.
- Use internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions.
- Ensure correct groups/segments/offers are used and that correct sections of the website are updated and items are published/unpublished as per plans.
- Manage and execute the brands communication delivery accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS, inbox notifications and push campaigns.
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages).
- Assist in the planning of upcoming campaigns.
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy.
- Performs checks on campaign communications, suggests and implements corrections and highlights any inconsistencies.
What are we looking for?
- Swedish speaker to native level.
- Interest in increasing knowledge of sport, casino and iGaming. Experience in gaming industry is good, but not a must.
- Marketing mindset and analytical traits.
- Team player that can also work independently and take responsibility for performance.
- Brand awareness and always looking to develop and champion a brands tone of voice.
- Meeting task completion deadlines.
- Has attention to detail and passion lies in conception and accuracy of communication.
- Pro-active and a multi-tasker.
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.