CRM Specialist - Denmark
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
The CRM Specialist is responsible for help run Denmark’s day to day CRM operational activities according to the market’s vision and strategy, set together with the Director of Customer Engagement and Country Managers. The brand offers both casino & sportsbook and you will play a key part in all steps of the CRM process.
You will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look and tone of voice on site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
- Overseeing the planning, implementation & execution of campaigns
- Monitoring the daily reports, taking ownership of important KPIs, ready to action and suggest improvements when needed.
- Owns the customer communication plan with the aim to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns executed by campaigns & content and communications team, through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite & mobile push).
- Overseeing and ensures that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
- Analyzing the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the planners and Analytics team and actively seeks to optimize and improve based on findings.
- Overseeing the running of any loyalty programmes.
- Liaising with central operations (VIPs, Telesales, Payment, Customer support around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility.)
- Advanced knowledge of Danish both written and spoken is an asset
- Strong background in managing product and campaigns
- Analytical and able to present reports in a logical and understandable way
- In-depth understanding of segmentation and CRM
- Good organizational skills
- Efficient and good at time-management
- Strong communication skills
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!