CRM Training Coordinator
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our brand new CRM Training Coordinator!
In this role, you will assist the CRM training manager to deliver Betsson CRM training strategy. You will create training materials, keep the knowledgebase up-to-date with system changes, provide 1st line support and help with roll-outs of new systems.
While this role will primarily follow standard Malta business hours, during some weeks of the year the business hours will shift to 15:00-00:00 midnight to support our LATAM and North American operations.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Produce materials and help to deliver the onboarding learning program for all new CRM staff.
- Maintain and optimize the training materials and tools knowledgebase to be user-friendly and easy to consume.
- In close collaboration with product development, create and maintain all training documents that relate to CRM system and processes.
- Provide 1st line support to all teams when they have queries or are encountering issues with setting up campaigns or CRM activities.
- Help with testing, training and launching new tools and features in the CRM execution process.
- Working with the Central CRM team on alignment, reporting and updates.
- Working with Regional CRM teams providing 1st line support, guidance and help.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a CRM role within gaming
- Experience in Salesforce: Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder & Service Cloud is an advatage
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills
- Familiar with e-learning platforms and practices
- Excellent English skills. Spanish is a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.