Culture and Engagement Manager
We are looking for a Culture and Engagement Manager to join ComeOn Group’s People Team in our Malta headquarters. Take your career to the next level by joining a leading operator in the Igaming industry, with a total of 500 employees, 40 nationalities across our 7 office locations!
Are you a positive people’s person with the skills of a doer? Are you a fun person looking for an exciting and creative job opportunity? Do you know what it takes to drive company culture and engagement, and most importantly, bring people closer together, even remotely? Then this might be the next challenge in your career.
Our People team is responsible for bringing the good vibe factor into our day to day, ensuring that all our employees get the best experience. Why should we be ordinary and boring? That’s why we believe that differentiation is key as a part of our employer brand. We are also diverse, so let’s make the most out of it! We want our people to feel excited about working with us and that they are a part of something great!
What you’ll get up to on a day to day basis!
No day is the same at ComeOn Group, and as our Culture and Engagement Manager your role is diverse and dynamic with plenty going on having you multi-tasking on different projects simultaneously! You will be responsible for setting up the strategy within the People team for culture and engagement initiatives, working closely with all the People Team members and various stakeholders within the business.
Anyone that joins us should have an exceptional experience being part of an awesome company. We believe in diversity and equality and expect you have the same values!
We imagine you will be awesome at executing below tasks:
- Set the strategy for the Company’s Culture. Help propose and build new working environments with new ways to engage and lead people based on latest trends like Hybrid Office or remote teams.
- Support leadership efforts to improve employee experience and streamline engagement initiatives across locations.
- Manage and contribute to the initiatives created to improve employee retention.
- Work closely with the Executive Team and Leadership team of Comeon Group to help in team’s engagement initiatives and assist in our leadership program.
- Execution of our Culture: Walk the walk and talk the talk.
- Manage the company communication channels to ensure that it drives engagement and promotes the company’s culture.
- Reach your target audience – get creative around communication and use your design skills to make sure the message gets across effectively using the right tools.
- Manage and drive the company vision, mission and values and review from time to time.
- Be the key driver to promote company initiatives and changes.
- Make everyday a new experience; work closely with the People Team in bringing out new and fresh ideas on how we can have more fun together as a company.
- Assist with employer branding initiatives, events and drive social media efforts in relation to culture and engagement.
- Assist with inhouse training in relation to employee experience and the way we work as a company.
- Help propose and build new working environments with new ways to engage and lead people based on latest trends like Hybrid Office or remote teams.
- Manage our engagement tool and creatively collect different metrics.
- Provide high level reporting around culture initiatives and engagement scoring.
What’s your background?
You have a positive attitude with a priceless charm, an energetic doer with your heart in the right place! You have an eye for detail and are highly organised, always striving to find good and effective solutions. You have great communication skills, are fluent in written and spoken English, with lots of honesty, transparency and work-ethic. You are passionate about positive employee experience and have worked in a similar role in the past 4 years making you confident and resilient with managing pressure and organising large events. We expect you have some experience with public speaking and presenting in small and large groups and have a proven track record in setting up strategy and delivering projects across multiple locations within large multicultural organisations. You likely have an education in HR /Marketing (employer branding focused) or PR and have worked in an international environment within the Igaming Industry. You are in your element when it comes to organising events being an exceptional planner by nature and very much up to date with today’s social media tools and latest tech trends!
You are comfortable working independently as well as coordinating with others in the team to drive the strategy working towards one common goal. You have the ability to build relationships and trust with a broad range of individuals across the organisation. Given the nature of the role, we expect you are flexible and willing to work at events. What’s more, if you are familiar with online design tools and short video editing/ production knowledge, this would be considered a great plus!
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.