Culture and Engagement Specialist (Maternity Cover)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Stockholm – Hybrid (Office Based Mainly)
We believe that the profile described below will be awesome at executing below tasks:
- Execution of the ComeOn Group Culture strategy? Walk the walk and talk the talk.
- Working alongside our Office Manager, you will make sure that our office looks awesome at all times.
- Making every day at ComeOn Group an experience; working closely with the Culture and Engagement Manager and other Specialists in bringing out new and fresh ideas on how we can have more fun together as a company.
- Assist the Culture and Engagement Manager in the local execution of the Events, Employer Branding & Social Media Strategy.
- Track stocks of merchandise supplies and place orders when needed.
- Prepare welcome packs, anniversary gifts, leavers’ gifts, etc.
- Make sure that we have everything for our Social Hours and any extra add-on events such as i.e. karaoke, quiz night, poker, etc
- Assist in planning, coordinating and executing large-scale events across the whole group.
- Brainstorm ideas with the rest of the People and Culture team when assisting in organising company events i.e. summer parties, Christmas parties, and random events during the year.
- Help local managers out with ideas for their quarterly team events.
- Coming up with ideas for ad hoc events to spice things up in the office
- Assist in creating content for our newsletters and social media.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that might be needed from time to time-related to Culture, Engagement, Office & People Ops.
The Culture and Engagement Specialist will be the spider in the web making sure that our workplace is above the rest. It is all about tweaking the Social Hour, assisting in planning the next big event, or just realising that our people need some TLC. Anyone that walks through our doors should feel welcome and that’s where you come in – our Culture Ambassador.
It is super important that you see information and know what’s going on around you and also in the world. We think that this is important for the role so that we always keep our offices up to date. We are diverse and equal within the company therefore, we believe that you should have the same values.
The ideal candidate would have a background in Hospitality/ Event Planning with a great network of venues and suppliers. We are looking for someone outgoing, energetic and proactive, who can think outside the box and find solutions and suggestions to any obstacles that may arise. Our next superstar should not shy away from any ad hoc tasks that may arise with last-minute events that would need coordination and planning.
Fluent Level of Swedish is required for this role.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Generous pension and insurance benefits (Inc. Pension, Life, Health and Occupational injury insurance)
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Hybrid work Setup
- Wellbeing Allowance
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!