Customer Experience Agent (Nordics)
Here at ComeOn Group, we don’t settle for ‘OK’. We strive to offer the best possible customer experience to our entire base of loyal customers. That means having best in class Customer Service to be able to solve queries, enhance and exceed all expectations our players have. This isn’t your typical CS role, you will be taking things to the next level.
We are looking for passionate, people-centric individuals with great communication skills, interested in sports & casino and ready to learn more, while looking to work with a friendly, fun and creative team. Sounds like you? Read on…
You will become an expert on our sportsbook & casino brands and services. How? By keeping up to date with our new offers, services and campaigns to provide the customer with the best possible service. Directing your positive energy to all chats and emails, assisting our customers with any queries they might have, daily. No day is the same in this role and that’s what makes this role exciting. Don’t you hate it when it’s tough to get a straight answer? So do we that’s why the individuals in this role will be a one stop shop for all service, account and payments related needs of our players.
Starting your training off within our payments department, you will gain a good understanding of KYC & payments procedures; while assisting our payments department, which will enable you to gain in-depth understanding of how our payments processes work. Eventually moving into our Customer Experience team, where you will be sharing your knowledge and ideas to keep improving our systems, and making sure we stay on top of the game!
What will you be up to day-to-day?
- Resolve customer queries via live chat and email
- Take ownership of customer cases that cannot be resolved at the point of contact and see through to full resolution
- Communicate with 2nd line support team and payment providers to solve customer problems in the most efficient way.
- Approve customer withdrawals upon request from the player
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks on demand for various jurisdictions in line with policy
- Check that the customer due diligence database accurately reflects all personal documents received from customers
- Run daily security checks including reports on new customer accounts and payment transactions to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
- Contribute to team effort by achieving personal KPI’s to support departmental SLA’s
- Provide insight into current customer feedback and help shape our systems, processes and self-service outlets, such as our FAQs and Knowledgebase, both within CS and the wider Country Management
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the CS Management such as analysing customer contact trends and patterns, and providing context around these
You have an excellent level of English, both written and spoken and you have a native level of one of the following languages – Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish. You are interested in sports & casino and you are keen on learning more! You have an analytical approach to problem solving and are quite a Sherlock when it comes to solving even more complex issues our customers might have.
You don’t mind waking up for the morning shift and on other days taking it easy in the morning to start your shift in the late afternoon. Working on a Sunday is no big deal for you, as you know you’ll be enjoying your day- off in the middle of the week. You have worked in a customer service setting ideally answering customer queries via live chat and email, or at least in a face-to-face environment, such as hospitality or retail.
Multitasking is your middle name and you have the ability to retain a lot of information as well as the technical capacity to work with multiple systems. But most importantly, you have a real drive to help others, you are a pro when it comes to communicating with customers, and you are eager to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at Comeon Group!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.