Customer Experience Research Specialist (m/f/d)
Your daily pitch:
As Customer Experience Research Specialist (m/f/d) you have your hand on the pulse of customer and user needs. For better understanding of the needs, you grow the internal capabilities to conduct qualified research and surveys, using different channels & state-of-the-art survey tools. In this position, you will be able to marry your expertise in working with large data sets with your restless desire to formulate and answer broad “what” and “why” questions, publishing results from the analysis to drive product decisions.
Your playing field:
- You set up, coordinate and execute UX & customer surveys.
- You help to develop year-round customer insights, data, and market research plans within key business areas to identify and correct gaps in the customer experience and KPIs based upon qualitative and quantitative customer feedback.
- You work closely with the Customer Experience Team, Product Management, and Data Team to establish and drive analytical models which explain key drivers of measured research scores.
- You manage UX research projects with third-party agencies and illustrate findings in an understandable presentation format.
- You help to prepare customer experience reports on a regular basis, including KPI monitoring.
- You are the voice of the customer – championing and representing the “customer” in all forms (visitor, loyal, casual) whilst balancing product needs and business targets.