Customer Insight Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid-set up environment
Are you a data obsessed, energetic individual looking to advance your career within a Commercial environment? ComeOn Group’s CRM team is looking for an experienced and commercially focused Customer Insight Manager to jump onboard!
- Maximize player value by improving segmentation and finding opportunities in data identifying patterns in customer data
- Improve effectiveness of marketing activities by defining segmentation and optimizing promotion offers
- Work with data science to implement ML models into population definition e.g. Churn prediction
- Identify bonus abusers based on data patterns and build processes with fraud to avoid bonus abuse
- Analyze and optimize profitability of retention activities, build business cases and monitor bonus levels
- Monitor business KPIs and Investigate any exceptional activity.
- Work with VIP to optimise account management including but not limited to what bonuses to give and when, setting up triggers
You come with 3+ years iGaming experience working within CRM or analytics with proven experience in customer lifecycle management. You have the ability to extract data through SQL, have excellent expertise in Excel and are able to derive actionable insights from data. What’s more you have sharp analytical skills and are highly business oriented with an organized and methodological approach. If you have people management experience and previously lead teams, this would be considered a great plus!
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!