We are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our Sportsbook team. The role of the Sportsbook Data Analyst is to collect, manage, manipulate and analyse sportsbook related data. The Data Analyst will be a part of our Sportsbook department and report to the Sportsbook Analytics Manager.
This is the opportunity to deep dive into our Data, you will take ownership of this area and be a key point of contact for Stakeholders in the business. If you are looking for a role where you can learn and progress your already impressive skills and work towards being an expert this could be a perfect fit.
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports.
- Work closely with all stake holders to identify and answer various product related questions, isolate risks and provide quantitative explanations.
- Proactively suggest new investigations and analysis using raw data in order to determine the best course of action, outlining any strengths and weaknesses of the sportsbook product across different brands.
- Support the customer risk team and deliver insight to maximise profit and reduce losses through customer analysis.
- Communicate findings to relevant managers and advise stakeholders in decision making.
- Work on ad hoc bet market propositions based on trader’s request.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate in a relevant technical field such as statistics, mathematics and computer science.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, SQL and R.
- Experience using statistical software packages for analysing large datasets.
- An interest in sports and a sports betting understanding is considered an asset.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.