We are looking for a Data Analyst to become a member of our Analytics Team.
Reporting to the Head of Analytics / Analytics Manager, this is a position that requires a highly professional and organised individual acting as a support function for the Analytics team covering: central analytics (where this position lies), Marketing analytics, campaign analytics, product analytics, and site analytics
- Supporting the production of management reports
- Maintaining and improving current reporting structures
- Creating new reports either on ad hoc or regular basis
- Building automated front end tools and reports using Tableau
- Data Reconciliations
- Undertaking data analysis to support business initiatives
- Communicating findings of analysis throughout the business
- In-depth customer behaviour analytics
- Using data analysis to drive profitability of customers
- Interrogate large databases
- Other ad hoc duties required to be undertaken by the Analytics Team
- · Weekly/monthly reporting
- Sharing Brand/Franchise insights across business
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to understand the business need but also challenge the
- A logical and inquisitive mind
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to pick up new data tools/concepts quickly
- Good communication skills, strength at presenting data in a compelling way
- A passion for data analytics and the commercial benefits of it
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-disciplined
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Good level of MS Excel
- Good Level of Tableau
- SQL a plus
- Experience in a similar role in iGaming a plus
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adopted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our award!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper, or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.