Data DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Tipico is looking for a Data DevOps Engineer to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Data DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) to join the team!
Your playing field:
- Work closely with development teams for Data Warehousing, Data Science, Business Intelligence and CRM to assist in project delivery
- Manage, scale and maintain AWS services, with the ability to proactively suggest optimizations relating to observability, governance, scalability, cost, testing and automation
- Develop artifacts in python, shell, groovy, docker and terraform in order to achieve the department’s goals
- Maintain familiarity with different service patterns – pub sub, APIs, amongst others
- Monitor the entire tech stack and daily processes; act where needed and If required, contact the responsible team. Must be capable of troubleshooting services and problems and solving any operational Issues
- Creation and maintenance of manuals related to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and service level agreements (SLAs) for communication with engineers and external stakeholders
- Collaboration with security and other DevOps teams on company-wide Initiatives