Data Insights Analyst
Are you a curious person with a can-do attitude? We are currently on the lookout for a Data Insights Analyst who will be responsible for processing, connecting and presenting data in an impactful way. This role will empower you to cultivate a data driven culture and continuously increase GO’s analytics maturity.
If you have a high level of attention to detail and a numerical mind-set, or if you are someone with eagerness to think outside the box and be constantly challenged, then this might be the role for you!
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline, including but not limited to Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology or Business.
- Proficiency in data visualisation, especially with tools like Power BI or Tableau.
- Knowledge and experience of working with SQL.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to create interactive reports monitoring business performance
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Postgraduate qualification in Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Data Science or a related quantitative discipline.
- Knowledge of a general purpose or statistical programming language (Python/R/Scala/Julia).
- Have previous work experience in an analytical role.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Passion for data analysis and machine learning models.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Working for a high profile, telecommunications company, you will work across a wide variety of departments, delivering actionable insights of the products, services and client activities within the company.
- Collaborating with decision makers and internal stakeholders to understand reporting/analytical requirements.
- Designing, building and maintaining reports and dashboards for use across the business.
- Pulling together data from a variety of sources to understand the full and wider picture.
- Using advanced analytical techniques to provide actionable insights.
- Working with the Data Engineering team on implementation of created solutions.
- Diagnosing and resolving issues and defects identified in code and data.
- Providing service, support, training, and advice to end users regarding the capabilities and functions of Power BI.
- Creating and maintaining documentation in Confluence.
- Compiling and presenting data to Regulatory Bodies, accurately and in a timely fashion.