Data Insights Analyst
Where numbers meet creativity!
Are you a curious person with a can-do attitude? We are currently on the lookout for a Data Insights Analyst who will be responsible for processing large sets of data and connecting them with actions that can drive business impact. This role will empower you to cultivate a data driven culture and continuously increase GO’s analytics maturity.
If you have a high level of attention to detail and a numerical mind-set, or if you are someone with eagerness to think outside the box and be constantly challenged, then this might be the role for you!
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Business.
- Proficiency in using data visualisation tools, specifically Power BI
- Knowledge and experience of working with SQL and DAX
- Strong statistical modelling and analytical skills.
- Ability to create interactive reports monitoring business performance
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Postgraduate qualification in Business Intelligence, Data Science or a Data Analytics related discipline, including BI professional certifications.
- Have previous work experience in an analytical role.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Passion for data analysis and machine learning models.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Working for a high profile, telecommunications company, you will work across a wide variety of departments, delivering actionable insights of the products, services and client activities within the company.
- Collaborating with decision makers and internal stakeholders to understand reporting/analytical requirements.
- Pulling together data from a variety of sources to understand the full and wider picture.
- Designing, building and maintaining reports and dashboards for use across the business.
- Using advanced analytical techniques to provide actionable insights.
- Working with the Data Engineering team on implementation of created solutions.
- Work with colleagues within the organisation to translate requirements for Business Insight into Data Definition.Requirements, ETL processes and Report and Dashboard definitions.
- Diagnosing and resolving issues and defects identified in code and data.
- Providing service, support, training, and advice to end users regarding the capabilities and functions of Power BI.
- Creating and maintaining documentation in Confluence.
- Compiling and presenting data to Regulatory Bodies, accurately and in a timely fashion.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.