ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Forming part of the analytics team, the Data Scientist provides analytical support to various departments within the organisation:
- Analyse data in order to derive value and insights to support stakeholder decisions;
- Identify and understand key business areas which would benefit from machine learning models;
- Build, train and identify the optimal model with parameter tuning and statistical methods;
- Automate and/or improve on existing processes via scripting languages
Reporting to the Analytics Manager, this is a position that requires a highly professional and organised individual.
- Design, enhance, and distribute performance reports that clearly communicate business results.
- Review customer behaviour and trends to assist in understanding customer’s activity.
- Analyse and interpret information from multiple data sources and business stakeholders to identify actionable insights.
- Contribute to customer segmentation models for online behaviour and maximisation.
- Support Central Analytics Team and other key stakeholders with ad hoc strategic projects as needed.
- Identify key business areas which would benefit from machine learning models.
- Train, test and productionize machine learning models to support business needs.
- Improve on existing/Create automated processes via scripting languages.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science
- Comfortable with SQL scripts & Excel
- Experience with statistical packages (Python, Matlab)
- Understand the methodologies behind building, training and productionising models
- Understanding of business financials, ROI & profitability
- Passion for Analytics
- Ability to present complex information in simple terms with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Strong customer focus mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
[+ Local benefits ]
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!