Data Tracking Specialist - Zecure Gaming
Zecure Gaming collectively runs the well-known brands Rizk, Guts, Guts Xpress, Kaboo and Thrills and is part of the Betsson Group. We are currently looking for a Data Tracking Specialist.
As a Data Tracking Specialist, you will be responsible for administering and tracking configurations through Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics while offering support to multiple stakeholders, namely product development and marketing.
Identifying and proposing potential enhancements in content / site functionality to increase conversion and executing complex experiments within Google Optimize. Enabling data-driven approach through customer data funnels to ensure customer journey tracking and improve customer experience
A taster of what you will be involved with
You are the go-to person for all tag management and data tracking operations across our digital advertising and partner websites
- Full ownership of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize. Creating and implementing advanced tagging and tracking across brands.
- Develop and implement strategies for tracking and tagging that are aligned with our strategy, business goals and end user needs.
- Working closely with the marketing team to have an understanding of all key channels including social media, Programmatic, PPC, SEO, Affiliates and CRM.
- Ensure a standardised data structure and naming conventions for better data visibility to our stakeholders in different departments, whilst providing clear documentation on the structure of all set-ups.
- Own the Data Management Platform for marketing campaigns, and eventually assist in the launch of the Customer Data Platform.
- Key project leader when implementing new marketing technologies.
- Support site optimization initiatives.
- Working closely with development teams to QA tracking setups on features and new site releases to ensure data continuity and fluid data analysis.
- Setting up and testing multiple versions of Landing Pages for the marketing team to optimise the customer acquisition journey.
- Perform hands-on, end-to-end implementation and reporting on A/B tests. Produce hypotheses and suggest tests that could drive learnings and improvements KPIs.
- Be up to date with major trends and technology changes that will impact tracking and data capabilities.
- Define and implement procedure for data sharing with management and external stakeholders
- Identify and escalate risks as well as any changes to the project scope
You’re good at
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, dealing with tracking solutions or marketing analytics.
- Strong understanding of data and data relationships.
- Experience with tag management solutions such as Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of third-party marketing pixels.
- Ability to find solutions for problems using technology and data.
- Basic coding skills and a knowledge of SQL would be an advantage.
- An understanding of attribution models would be an advantage.
- Experience working with marketing channels would be an advantage
What We Offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business of 75% millennial, 10% GeX, 60+ nationalities, equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women and growing. More than 2000 strong professionals spread across 13 offices with up to 1000 of them based in our Malta HQ alone!
We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in. We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Where you will be
Where in the world? For this role you are based in our HQ – Malta. Furthermore, we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
Prefer to work mostly from home? Not a problem! We offer a hybrid working model which gives our Betssonites the best of two worlds: 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect our employee's preference.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.