Required SkillsAML CFT Customer Needs Customer Requirements Customer Service English Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Contributing to the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Firm’s internal AML/CFT policies, procedures, and systems;
- Overseeing AML/CFT measures, policies, controls and procedures on a daily basis;
- Monitoring all aspects of the business to identify actual or potential weaknesses of internal controls and advising on remedial action that may be taken;
- Supporting and assisting in the general day-to-day duties relating to customer acceptance, including customer on-boarding and the subsequent reviews;
- Assisting in the analysis of the Firm’s customer profiles through the carrying out of Customer Risk Assessments (both at on-boarding stage and on an ongoing basis);
- Providing support in the preparation of internal reports for senior management;
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory reports and any other feedback to authorities;
- Assisting in the analysis of internal and external suspicious reports;
- Providing advice and guidance to staff members on regulatory and statutory obligations;
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of training and other learning activities; and
- Deputising for the MLRO, as necessary.
- 5 years of experience within a similar role;
- Qualifications or professional certifications in a relevant field.
- Detail oriented;
- Very organised and a team player.