Required SkillsAdobe Creative Cloud Brand Marketing Communication English Strategy Visual Basic Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with brand, design, copy and online to execute new campaign ideas across ads, social media, email, websites and print material;
- Develop creative material for a multitude of channels, including website banners, social media artworks, display adverts, templates, web landing pages and other design collateral;
- Translate any form of copy and content into attractive and engaging visuals;
- Ensure that all design-related content adheres to the specific identity and guidelines of each brand and reflects each brief correctly;
- Collaborate regularly with our team of marketing coordinators whilst contributing with feedback in the process;
- Proactively generate new ideas and concepts that add value to the projects at hand;
- Keep up to date with graphic design trends and tools.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in the use of design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite and other applications.
- Excellent time management skills;
- Have a very good command of written English;
- Strong know-how of design fundamentals with regards to layout, colors, typography, patterns and visual communication;
- Has a passion for all things branding to ideate and execute different types of marketing collateral within the Group brand standards.