Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer with a passion for Automation, Performance, and Reliability? Then this is the role for you! We are looking for a team player to hit the ground running.
You will be working in an agile team focused on pushing the limits and striving for innovation to create exceptional personalised customer experiences and solve difficult business problems based on a robust, low latent platform. You will be part of a team which helps integrate and create custom development for the platforms used by the Marketing, Commercial and Strategy teams.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Build and Maintain Standardized Local Development Environments
- Automate and Maintain the team’s AWS Infrastructure
- Build and Maintain Automations including Data Validation, System Monitoring and Auto Scaling
- Optimise Performance of the Platform’s Databases through Caching, Automated Data Retention Policies and Database Design
- Build and Maintain CI/CD Pipelines across different technology stacks including Serverless, LAMP and Node
- Build and Maintain the team’s QA Environments ensuring synergies with other Platforms
- Ensure efficiency within the Development team by automating tests and building automated analysis
You’re good with:
- Working with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) in large scale production environments
- Driving, leading and explaining technological solutions and its benefits
- AWS (Route53, CloudFront, EC2, and more)
- Automation / configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Linux / UNIX (preferably Ubuntu)
- Scripting in one language (Python, PHP, Node, etc)
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS)
- CI/CD (GitLab)
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.