As Betsson Group continues to grow through its multi-branded strategy we are now looking to hire an Digital Analyst who will form part of the Marketing Analytics team. The selected candidate will be counted to derive insights and provide recommendations to our stakeholders. This position requires both a strategic and tactical viewpoint, aided by intellectual curiosity, strong problem-solving skills, along with an understanding of digital media.
If data analysis is an interest even outside of working hours and you spend time reading about Digital Marketing & Analytics, you are the kind of analyst we are searching for!
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with, manipulate, and analyse raw data from a variety of sources including Data Warehouse, social media, clickstream data, digital Ad serving platforms, conversion data, or other third-party client data.
- Perform necessary data cleaning, manipulation, and advanced statistical analysis of marketing and customer data using advanced statistical tools such as SQL (optionally R, and/or Python), Power BI or similar.
- Aides the media planning team in measuring the success of online media campaigns
- Working closely with attribution tools in order to evaluate the attribution of digital channels
- Create easy-to-understand presentations and data visualizations, present insights and findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Stay abreast of new developments in digital marketing and provide suggestions to apply the new opportunities to our business.
You'd be a fantastic match for this role if you are:
- Highly numerate individual, analytically minded and results driven to meet business growth objectives (with preferably a marketing/statistical or other related degree)
- Ability to collaborate with others within and across teams
- Able to work independently, manage deadlines, and prioritize deliverables
- Strong in communication to present insights and findings to stakeholders
- Good understanding of range of data manipulation and analysis techniques
- Excellent technical skills in Excel and SQL is a must
- Experience with Power BI (strongly preferred) or other data visualization tools
- Familiarity with marketing disciplines and particularly PPC, Programmatic, Paid Social to aid understanding and delivery of business objectives
- Familiarity with some of the following tools is an advantage – Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Search Ads 360, Adform, Business manager, Google Search console and others
- Experience extracting actionable learnings from complicated or multivariate data sets
- Ability to create organized processes for automation, Python and/or R skills are nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a Quantitative Field
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.