Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a leading organisation in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and presenting to senior management and stakeholders;
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts;
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines;
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors' keywords and SEO techniques;
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords;
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors;
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic;
- Running PPC (Pay-per-click) campaigns for Social Media and Google Ads;
- Understanding customer value and utilising strategies to drive quality traffic to the websites;
- Developing link building strategies;
- Testing copy, landing pages, and email marketing;
- Collaborating with brand/design to produce and identify best performing creative for campaigns based on ROI analysis;
- Setting up a strategy from concept to execution, including SEO project management, budget allocation, setting up KPIs for the market, and deep analysis.
- iGaming experience preferred;
- Experience working in a Digital Marketing Agency;
- Experience working in a Digital Marketing Agency and online marketing certification (AdWords) will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Spanish or Portuguese;
- Understanding and hands on approach on digital marketing;
- Used to working in a fast-paced multi-branded environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.