Draughtsperson and Site Supervisor
Required SkillsCivil 3D Corel Draw Drawing English Maltese Problem Solving Report Writing Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading import and distributor of bespoke furniture.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion;
- Liaise and coordinate with external parties working on the project;
- Assist the Project manager by carrying out daily site surveys;
- Responsible to produce specification drawings and detailed drawings for bespoke joinery;
- Produce specified detailed drawings for bespoke joinery works/li>;
- Supervising and coordinating with external parties;
- Monitor and amend program of works when required;
- Follow up projects from inception to completion;
- Able to be consistent regardless of project size.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Maltese and Italian;
- Good background knowledge of Microsoft office; and design packages – such as Autocad; Vray, 3D studio max; photoshop (Corel draw and SketchUp would be a plus);
- Problem solver;
- Ability to write progress reports;
- Holder of C driving license.