Required SkillsCommunication Confidence Customer Needs Leadership Payments Problem Solving Promotion SEO Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the sport and fashion wear sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to lead and manage all aspects of the Malta eCommerce business including, business planning, liaising with Brand Directors, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online/digital marketing, website design, customer service, logistics management, customer service, web analytics and web technologies;
- Manage the user experience of the website including image, site navigation, content creation and development (including photography), checkout funnel and promotional campaigns;
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA, and execution of content across the website/s and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing;
- Manage all aspects of key e-commerce metrics (traffic, SEO, conversion, bounce rate, dwell time, payment gateway, abandoned cart etc) to ensure the site is efficient and effective;
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to drive traffic to the site and increase eCommerce sales and profitability;
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects (e.g. in store initiatives) to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated;
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking;
- Sales and profit from e-commerce, Standard KPIs;
- ROI on e-commerce marketing investment (e.g. PPC);
- Customer satisfaction ratings.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree with a specialization in marketing or business;
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar position;
- Proven leadership of Ecommerce projects.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Be able to lead a cross functional team;
- An organized, analytical person with strong technical skills;
- Be able to multitask effectively and be able to problem-solve when needed;
- Be creative, pragmatic, and eager to learn.